Hi, and thanks for visiting our site. We are truly happy you’re here! We wanted to share with you our unique approach to giving custom cabinet quotes. It may be a little different than what you’re used to, but we’ve found that our customers love it!
Here’s how it works:
Because most customers go into the act of purchasing custom cabinetry relatively blind, and rather than rush out to your home and “pitch” you on our company and products, we’d rather sit down with you in our showroom to discuss your project in detail.
We’ll share everything we know with you, and allow you to learn all you want about custom cabinetry in a nice relaxed environment (we have coffee too). This empowers you to make sound decisions based on information, not sales tactics.
In other words, we make it clear who we are and you decide for yourself if you think our company and products are a good fit.
But let’s assume you do get that warm fuzzy feeling about Cabinet Designs of Central Florida…you still need pricing right?
The great news is that we can quote 90% of our projects before even stepping foot on the site.
Here are 3 reasons we can do this:
1. Unlike some cabinet companies, we will not base the price of your cabinets on the value of your home….our price is our price, period.
2. Although every house is unique, the cost of our materials remains constant. This allows us to give you ballpark pricing once we have a general sense of the size of the space and as soon as you tell us which styles, finishes, and wood species you’re interested in.
3. Finally, after designing-building-installing thousands of projects over the past 30 years, we’ve learned what questions to ask to enable us to provide you with accurate pricing based on about a 60 minute conversation.
Here’s how it normally works:
1. You make an appointment to meet with one of our designers in our Rockledge showroom.
2. We’ll sit down with you to discuss your project in detail (60 min is the average). We'll go longer if we need to.
3. Bring with you a sketch with rough dimensions (or blueprints) of the space you need cabinetry for.
4. Also, bring with you a few ideas (photos/websites) of what style and finish of cabinetry you’re interested in.
5. Give us a day or two and we’ll give you a price range either over the phone or via email.
6. From there, if the pricing looks good, we’ll create the initial design complete with 3D renderings for you to review.
7. If you’re relatively certain Cabinet Designs of Central Florida is the company for you, we’ll set up a site visit where we can finalize the design and pricing, and assuming there were no surprises, collect a deposit and get busy making your custom cabinet dreams come true!
This low pressure sales approach puts you in the driver’s seat and insures you get pricing quickly…truly a win-win!
Ready? Great.....we have three way to get in touch with us.
1) Stop by our showroom in Rockledge and one of our designers will be here to help you. Click here for directions
2) Call us at (321) 636-1101 to set up an appointment in our showroom.
3) Fill out the form to the right and we’ll be in touch soon.
Thank you for your interest in Cabinet Designs of Central Florida!
Dan Scott, Owner of Cabinet Designs of Central Florida